ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre POLOZOFF  " <diam...@polozoff.com>
Subject using system environment variable within ANT?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:16:14 GMT
Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm new to Ant and have not
been able to find the email archives for this list.

I would like to set the build.compiler properties based on what compiler
is installed (ie; use jikes if jikes is installed).

I have a build.cmd file that sets the environment variable ANT_COMPILER to
jikes if the jikes compiler is installed. I set build.compiler to
${ant_compiler} I get an error from ant that it does not know how to use
${ant_compiler} so it is obviously not expanding my tag... how can I get
this to work?

I'm on Windows NT.

Thanks,
-Alex

---
Sent via the OfficeServant.com web-mail server
Come to the free anytime, anywhere web-based office applications server