ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject Re: how to make a classpath like "/java/lib/*.jar"?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:01:24 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Holt" <holtdl@yahoo.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: how to make a classpath like "/java/lib/*.jar"?

> You can do it using <exec> and <execon> (I'm pretty sure you need the
> <execon> stuff, since I don't seem to be able to include pipes in <arg>
> lines):

With the answers that are already given to the question I'm not sure if I
understand the question, but if I do something like this:

    <javac  srcdir="${build.src}"
            destdir="${build.classes}"
            includes="**/*.java"
            debug="off" optimize="on">
      <classpath>
        <fileset dir="${build.lib}">
          <include name="**/*.jar" />
        </fileset>
        <fileset dir="${build.current}">
          <include name="**/*.jar" />
        </fileset>
      </classpath>
    </javac>

should do the work. Much better readable for mostly-windows people like me
:-) (Although I really like awk :-)) )

Works with latest Ant from CVS (1.2 alphaX)

Nico