ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Moulder" <wmoul...@axyssolutions.com>
Subject Javac taskdef
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:05:39 GMT
I've been having some problems with javac taskdef.  My source directories
contain extra files that I don't want copied over when I compile, but when I
run it, it compiles the source, and then copies the extra files, even though
it tells me that's deprecated, and that if I want it to do that I have to
copydir the directories.  I'm currently using ant 1.1.  Is this a problem
anyone else has had, and if so how do I stop it?  Am I missing an arguement
to the javac taskdef that will eliminate this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,
Wes