ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Moulder" <wmoul...@axyssolutions.com>
Subject RE: random null directory?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:24:46 GMT
It's more like the latter.  Diane provided a decent work around.  I was just
using:
java -Dproperty=$property org.apache.tools.ant.Main
and if $property was not set, then it would pass in a blank, causing
property to become "", which translates to a "null" which is a relative path
if you use it as a name of a directory, which was the root of the whole
trouble. (Did I get enough whiches in there?  Ya might think it's
approaching Halloween! 8) )
so it works, it's just my shell scripts look rather nasty.
Thanks though,
Wes