ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Mailing Lists Archive
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:48:04 GMT

 SL> Hello, Is there somewhere a place where I can browse the Mailing
 SL> List Archive ?

I would have pointed you to the Tomcat FAQ, but that is down
8^(. Unfortunately the information is also missing in the welcome
message to this list.

The short answer is, there is no web archive but you can get all past
mails by sending commands to the mailserver:

   <ant-user-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-user-index.123_456@jakarta.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to: