ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: No files after Javadoc run
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 06:31:09 GMT

 BF> I've turned on the attribute verbose="true" and the only
 BF> additional information it displays is that it is in fact walking
 BF> the entire package hierarchy and Parsing the files.

Could you try and run "ant -verbose" as well as/instead of setting the
verbose attribute on the javadoc task?

Javadoc is a little bit chatty, even if you don't ask it to be verbose
- that why the task filters a lot of messages and you won't see them
unless you make Ant verbose. It's possible that Ant swallows a message
that would have been important to you - if so, please tell us which.

Stefan