ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Ant bug???
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:59:04 GMT

 SZ> I wonder if there is still a bug though, because when the second
 SZ> filter overrode the first one, the ${debug.flag} property was not
 SZ> expanded.

I didn't see you defining debug.flag anywhere. Is the corresponding
<property> tag before or after the ${debug.flag} construct - inside
the file not what one would expect from target execution order?

If it is after the ${} part, what you get is expected behavior - at
least at the moment. <property> is "executed" by the parser and ${}
constructs are expanded by the parser - using the order in which the
parser finds them.

Stefan