ant-user mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <Barrie.Trel...@camtech.com.au>
Subject Re: CopyDir: Request for additional parameter
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:52:41 GMT
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Jeremy Mawson wrote:
> What I would really like to see is an additional option (a y/n param) to
> ascertain whether the files under the html directories should be copied to
> ${DEST_DIR} precisely (ie not into subdirectories of ${DEST_DIR}).

What you are asking for is to copy the files but "flatten" the
structure so that they all reside in the destination directory (no
subdirectories).

There has been discussion on the dev-list about this but I have not
seen any patches and I dont know who originally mentioned it.

You could check the archives and contact the person to see if they
have implemented it or to work with them to supply the enhancement
yourselves.

Barrie
--
Barrie Treloar

  Barrie Treloar                      Phone: +61 8 8303 3300
  Senior Analyst/Programmer           Fax:   +61 8 8303 4403
  Electronic Commerce Division        Email: barrie@camtech.com.au
  Camtech (SA) Pty Ltd                http://www.camtech.com.au
 --- Level 8, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. ---