ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: How do you support customization of your build files?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:07:28 GMT
<property file="my/project.properties" />

This loads a list of properties from the file.  Standard Java property
file format

name=value

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
To:     "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:        How do you support customization of your build files?

I have a build.xml for our project that I'd like to share with co-workers.
However, I'm constantly updating it and I'd like them to be able to get
those changes without having to re-enter all their specific details
(install
dir, build dir...) in the properties.  How do people handle this?  I'm
looking for a solution like an include directive where the properties
would
be in a separate .xml file that would be included in the master one.

K.C. Baltz