ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: FW: Can ant-projects be included in other ant-projects.
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:24:46 GMT
You might want to take a peek at the execon task.  I'm not sure if it will
do what you want, but its worth a shot.

<execon executable="ant">
  <arg value="-buildfile " />
  <fileset dir=".">
    <include name="cb*.xml" />
  </fileset>
</execon>

Hmm... I just tried something like this, and it works if I initially call
it like

ant -buildfile test_execon\build.xml

but it fails with a create process error if I cd into test_execon, and
just run ant.

Sorry, but I don't have time right now to debug this.  I might later this
afternoon.  At any rate, this might help you out.  Just remember that any
setup you've done in the main build.xml file will be lost in the nested
ant runs.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org