ant-user mailing list archives

Subject problem when build weblogic application using ant
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:23:49 GMT
Hi Ant Gurus,

 I am trying to use ant to build my weblogic application and ran into

I follow the instruction to build the ant, it works fine. The jar, javadoc,
etc tasks work all fine. But there is IllegalAccessError when I try to use
"java" task. If I do not use ant, instead I invoke the java from command
line, I can build the project successfully. I double checked the build.xml,
the class, classpath and arguments are all correct. I just wonder if there
is some trick with task java.

When I build from command line, I use weblogic's
"java weblogic.util.DDCreator", and I do not need to specify any security
property stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

> Here is the error message:
> build.xml:131: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class
> ils/Structure from class weblogic/ejb/utils/DDCreator
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class
> from class weblogic/ejb/utils/DDCreator
>         at
>         at weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.parseFile(
>         at
>         at weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.main(, Compiled
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
>         at
>         at
>         at