ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: javadoc generation troubles
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:42:18 GMT
Are your package names fully qualified?  I'm assuming these are your own
custom packages under your source tree that make use of the tomcat
classes.  I haven't played with tomcat yet, so I'm not familiar with its
class structure.

By your example, I'd expect to see your source tree to look like

src/db/objects/*.java
src/db/queries/*.java
src/exceptions/*.java
src/userInterface/beans/*.java
src/userInterface/servlets/*.java
src/engine/managers/*.java
src/engine/objects/utils/*.java

Nothing else is going to generate output for you.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org