ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: javadoc generation troubles
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:42:18 GMT
Are your package names fully qualified?  I'm assuming these are your own
custom packages under your source tree that make use of the tomcat
classes.  I haven't played with tomcat yet, so I'm not familiar with its
class structure.

By your example, I'd expect to see your source tree to look like

Nothing else is going to generate output for you.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to
Subject:        Re: javadoc generation troubles

I've tried already but although it stops crashing,
it does not find the classes as expected .....

>  Try using a lower-case C for classpath.  The attribute names are
> case-sensitive (And I believe XML in general is case-sensitive as
> well).K.C.

View raw message