ant-user mailing list archives

From damon.m.ro...@ac.com
Subject Re: Conditional Filter Problem
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:53:12 GMT

Thanks -- I ended up working around the issue using two versions of my
build script, since they are for two user groups (Java 2 projects and Java
1.1).  The build.xml file now sets the filter, in the init target, to a
property that is defined when running the Ant main.

Thanks, ~dmr

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de>
08/08/2000 08:57 AM ZE2
Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org