ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ct...@alabanza.com>
Subject RE: GUI tool for writing/creating ant makefiles?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:33:37 GMT
DOH!  My bad for missing the reference to the DTD in the FAQ.  My apologies.
I'll try it out with Xeena.

As for the GUI, that sounds great Frank.  I look forward to using it!  ;-)
Were you planning on making it a standalone GUI, or something that could be
integrated into an IDE (e.g. as a jEdit plugin)?

Chris Todd
Software Engineer
ctodd@alabanza.com
Alabanza Corporation