ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: sample build.xml for ejbc and ejbjar tasks
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 02:00:52 GMT
Ross,

Actually there are optional ant tasks available for doing what you are
doing. Have a look at the <ddcreator> and <ejbc> tasks. The documentation
for these was not included in the 1.1 release but is available in the latest
nightly builds.

You are using Weblogic 4.5.1 and Leila is interested in the Weblogic 5.1
task <ejbjar>. At Cortex, we are currently upgrading to 5.1 and I have made
a few changes to the ejbjar task. I'll be committing these in the next few
days and I will be able to provide an example of usage then.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au