ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: How to use $ in a ANT property value
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 23:23:38 GMT
Richard,

I am not sure I understand what is happening here. I just downloaded the zip
file you pointed to below. Its Main.java certainly supports -version. Are
you saying that the zip file you downloaded does not support the -version
option.

Whatever is installed in C:/Jakarta-AntV1.1/bin, it is not ant version 1.1.
The 1.1 version should be sufficient for most of your needs. You don't need
to go to CVS unless you want to get the latest source code. If you want a
build after release 1.1, you can get it from the nightly builds.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au