ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lauer, Christian - lrc" <Christian.La...@deka.lu>
Subject EjbJar Task
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:11:23 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to use the EjbJar task to build our EJBs for Weblogic 5.1. This
fails here at work, because we are accessing the web by proxy, and so the
parser can't download the DTDs from the internet.

Here's the exception:
build.xml:16: SAXException while parsing 'ejb-jar.xml'. This probably
indicates badly-formed XML.  Details: External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd". at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.fatal(Parser.java:2817)

Isn't it possible to configure SAX, not to access the DTDs, or is there
perhaps another solution?

Regards,
Chris