ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: setting properties from a User defined Task.
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:24:45 GMT
Conor,
Is the target "init" special?  Because I have a custom task to set a
property that does seem to work.  I am using the following version:
Ant version 1.1 compiled on July 18 2000

I also call project.setProperty().

With the new switch to immutable properties, is it now considered bad/wrong
behavior for a custom task to set a property?

K.C. Baltz