ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Wiechert <Holger.Wiech...@coconet.de>
Subject Ant only seems to compile
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:29:57 GMT
Hi,

I know, this sounds like a silly question, but I tried the Ant-FAQ without
any success. So maybe someone can help on that issue.

When I use the "build", ant says that it compiled my java class and put it
in the correct directory:
*****************************
C:\Prototypen\aktuell\B_Server\Web-Server\sample>build
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: C:\Prototypen\aktuell\B_Server\Web-Server\sample
Executing Target: prepare
Created dir: C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet
Copying 1 files to C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet
Created dir: C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet\WEB-INF
Created dir: C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet\WEB-INF\classes
Created dir: C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet\WEB-INF\lib
Created dir: C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet\javadoc
Executing Target: compile
Compiling 1 source files to
C:\Programme\tomcat\webapps\sillyapplet\WEB-INF\classes
Performing a Modern Compile
Completed in 1 seconds
*****************************

Unfortunately, the file is not in the destination directory. The compile
entry in the
build.xml is the standard:

<target name="compile" depends="prepare" init="init">
    <javac srcdir="src" destdir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"
           classpath="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"
           debug="on" optimize="off" deprecation="off"/>
</target>

Does anybody know what's going on?

Thanks in advance, Holger