ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Atkin <>
Subject RE: How do you support customization of your build files?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:09:05 GMT

i believe ant can get it's properties from a Java properties file using the
'file' or 'resource' attributes

these files must comply with the java.util.Properties file format

check the properties task in the built-in tasks part of the docs for more
accurate info

hope it helps

Ian Atkin
Code Monkey & Text File Editor