ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Atkin <ian.at...@widelearning.com>
Subject RE: javadoc generation troubles
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:54:02 GMT
mike,

seems that using the small 'c' has removed the Ant exception, so the trouble
is with Javadoc not finding classes, rather than Ant not working.

the javadoc task works on my WinNT system using Ant v1.1

i've got my classes specified in the system classpath, i don't use the
classpath attrib at all

hope this helps

PS
where have I got the Ant docs wrong?