ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Atkin <ian.at...@widelearning.com>
Subject RE: FW: Can ant-projects be included in other ant-projects.
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:42:36 GMT
subprojects;-

-use the ant task
	- it executes another instance of ant from within ant
	- it can pass a build.xml filepath, a default target, etc
	- sub-ant processes inherit the properties of their parent ant
process
- read the docs for more info
- good luck, i haven't used this task myself yet

Ian Atkin
Code Monkey & Text File Editor
Wide Learning
ian.atkin@widelearning.com