ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hodgetts <>
Subject Re: sample build.xml for ejbc and ejbjar tasks
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 02:04:41 GMT
Ross Cormier wrote (in response to Leila Schneberger):

 > I am using Weblogic's tools, so your mileage may vary.  From looking at
the source there appears to be some EJB related tasks, but I have not tried
 > Also, I am writing the EJB build.xml right this moment, so this stuff is
not tested.

The attached build XML uses the DDCreator and Ejbc tasks.  I've hacked
the Ejbc task to change some of the hard-coded params, but this XML
should show one way to use them in either case.  I don't use the EjbJar

View raw message