ant-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Baumann <o...@veonnel.com>
Subject using ant to drive the Orbacus idl compiler
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:44:08 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm working on moving our build process from all sorts of horrible
personal make solutions to ant.  So far I am really impressed with
ant--my thanks to those who are providing it.

  I'd like to use ant to drive our idl compiler (Orbacus)...are there
any recommended solutions out there for doing this?

  As a minimum, I'd like to produce a single jar from several idl
files.  Ideally, I'd like to also put the java source files somewhere
for source browsing and producing javadoc from them.

  We have the Orbacus idl compiler for both solaris-sparc and
windows-intel, but the focus would be on solaris-sparc.

cheers,
Olaf Baumann
<olaf@veonnel.com>