ant-user mailing list archives

From mike niemaz <nie...@xrce.xerox.com>
Subject javadoc generation troubles
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:07:16 GMT
Hi,
    I'm trying to make Ant generate the javadoc
    of my classes but it seems I can't make it work.
    I configured the xml file like this:

    <target name="javadoc" depends="prepare" init="init">
        <javadoc destdir="../tomcat/webapps/docsoul/javadoc"
             Classpath="../tomcat/classes/"
             sourcepath="src"

packagenames="db.objects,db.queries,exceptions,userInterface.beans,userInterface.servlets,engine.managers,engine.objects,utils"/>

    </target>

    Note that I've tried to keep it simple at first.
    But I keep getting this error:

          BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Configuration property
          "Classpath" does not
             have a setMethod in class
          org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc
                      org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException:
          Configuration property
          "Classpath" does not have a setMethod in class
                      org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configure(ProjectHelper.java,

          Compiled Code)
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(ProjectHelper.java,

          Compiled Code)
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java,

          Compiled Code)
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java,

          Compiled Code)
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java,
          Compiled Code)
                          at
          org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java, Compiled
          Code)

    I also tried "classpath" with small "c" but of course it is not
interpreted and
    therefore does not find the classes.

    I'd appreciate any help ;-)

Thanx,