ant-user mailing list archives

From Rod McChesney <r...@expressaction.com>
Subject Re: javac
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:23:10 GMT
Is your top package named "edgemed", and you're trying to compile just
the "server" subpackage? If so, you probably want to set srcdir to
"${top}/src" and use "includes=**/server/" instead of what you're doing.
I think the problem is the classes are getting built into the wrong
package, so the checks fail.

HTH,

Rod McChesney