ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Mawson <jeremy.maw...@qsipayments.com>
Subject Re: Using Jikes to compile on Linux
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Adrian

The exception message "Compile failed, messages should have been provided"
is a little ambiguous in its meaning. It's actually saying that your
compile attempt failed and that there should be some jikes generated error
messages just prior to the exception message.

Check the error messages from jikes -- it may just be a standard
compilation error, and not Ant related.

Jem