ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Mawson <jeremy.maw...@qsipayments.com>
Subject Re: I cannot use the cvs tag. Why?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
At 14:50 11/08/00, I wrote:

>I have not been able to use the CVS tag. After double-checking the Ant
>installation guide I can't find anything that I may have misconfigured. Can
>someone help me decipher why I am getting this problem?

In an attempt to debug this problem of mine I pulled the source into
JBuilder and inserted 1 line of trace into cvs.java. I compiled it and
retried the project. It worked.

So, the binary distribution from 10 August fails (as does release 1.1), but
the source from 10/8 is fine. What could be different (dare I say wrong?)
about the compiled dist?

Jem