ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Random Classes not being Compiled
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:22:36 GMT
The only thing I noticed is that the "source" property is not set (at least
that I can see) and so when you use it in

        <javac srcdir="${source}"
            destdir="${accessor.build}"
            classpath="${accessor.classpath}"
            includes="com/mediagate/adapter/**,com/mediagate/tools/**"
            debug="on"/>

you may confuse the task. Try defineing source and make sure it is a
directory but you don't include the / at the end. If that doesn't work post
again :P

Cheers,

Pete