ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weller <dgwel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:31:18 GMT

--- "Sills, David" <David.Sills@appnet.com> wrote:
> I'm new to using Ant and am finding the documentation totally inadequate at

David,
Please don't despair.  I'm very busily writing a document that you (or at least
future beginners) should find very useful.  My first releasable "draft" should
be ready in about a week or so (and complaints like yours actually stimulate me
to make certain I cover those areas :-).  I'm not being paid to do this, so
like any other labor (queen's english: labour) of love, I'm doing it in my
spare time...and this document is taking up a LOT of my spare time (I only
started 9 days ago).  Please be patient and I'll get something to you!