ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weller <dgwel...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant and IDL compilers ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:59:35 GMT
Allow me to also throw a hat in the ring on this one, but for a different
reason:  We have a utility that builds Entity Beans from a definition file
(basically, one .def file generates 5 java files and 3 XML ejb files).  What
would be REALLY nice is a way to do a timestamp compare on a file and make
decisions based on it.

And now that I'm yakking away about Ant, where do we make "official"
suggestions for Ant modifications?