ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yun Sang Jung" <navi...@channeli.net>
Subject Re: How to use jike for java compiler
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:21:29 GMT
MessageIs it right?
But I could not find archive URL from first welcome message.
Below message is first welcome message which I received.

at ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   navidad@channeli.net

to the ant-user mailing list.

Welcome to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

--- Administrative commands for the ant-user list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

Regards,
Jung