ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: How to use $ in a ANT exec command
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:36:06 GMT
Pete,

It was fixed prior to 1.1 release. I would like to know if this is still an
issue that occurs under some circumstances. My initial suspicion is that
another version of ant is floating around on the users machine and is being
invoked.

Braden, If you could do an ant -version, I would be interested to see the
output. If it complains that -version is not a valid option then you are not
really running ant 1.1

Conor