ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: how to use javadoc task
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:44:32 GMT
Nathan,

For the packagenames="com.bluemarsh.jswat.*" construct to work, the ant
javadoc task must read the source. This is the reason sourcepath is
required. Normally javadoc, the tool, requires you to be explicit about
which packages to use, which can be tedious.  When I use sourcepath,
however, I use a relative directory without problems.

Are you running ant from /home/nfiedler/java/com/bluemarsh/jswat as you
mention in point 2? If so, that may be part of your problem. Normally I
would expect a setup something like running ant from /home/nfiedler and
setting sourcepath to "java".

Conor