ant-user mailing list archives

From "Roy French" <rfre...@blueprinttech.com>
Subject Repeditive Component Building
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:03:14 GMT
The end product for a project is a set of EJB jar files.  While using Ant, I find myself using
the same set of tasks, only a couple of arguments are different.  After running a few tests
and looking through the Ant source code,  I believe that Ant statically binds task arguments
on startup, preventing them from changing during the execution of the build process, even
if the argument contains a property.  Is it possible to define one set of tasks but have the
argument values change during the build process?

Thanks
Roy French