ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: EjbJar Task
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:10:21 GMT

I have changed the version of ejbjar in CVS to handle this problem. I also
changed, however, the syntax of the ejbjar task, which I haven't documented

The general solution to trying to load a dtd is to redirect the parser to a
local copy of the dtd. I know where that exists in the weblogic scheme of
things, so for weblogic, I am able to load the dtd as a resource. To make
the weblogic dependency explicit, I moved the weblogic specific parameters
to a nested element. So now you have

<ejbjar ...>
   <weblogic ...>

For other application servers, I really need others to submit the code for
those servers. If you are using weblogic and want to try the nightly build,
let me know and I can give you more information.

View raw message