ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: which "javac" to call
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:05:51 GMT
Since javac is invoked as a class rather than as an executable, it may be
possible to point to a different tools.jar. You will need to modify your ant
scripts to avoid automatically putting the tools.jar from JAVA_HOME into the
classpath. A word of warning, though. Ant uses the version of the VM being
used to run ant to determine what paramaters can be passed to the javac
class. If these are not in sync, you may get problems.

Conor