ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: FAQ/List Archive available?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:11:55 GMT

 MD> Is there a FAQ and/or List Archive available?

 SB> Take a look at the welcome message you've received.

I've just realized this information is missing in the welcome message
to ant-user. The following is an excerpt from the welcome message to
ant-dev with the adresses changed accordingly.

   <ant-user-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-user-index.123_456@jakarta.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to: