ant-user mailing list archives

From Ross Cormier <ross.corm...@scgo.com>
Subject Re: New user with cyclic dependencies
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:37:29 GMT
I tried using the jikes compiler and was able to automagically compile
dependencies.  It seems strange that javac will handle the dependencies on
the command line but not from ant.

I also tried using classic and modern for the compilers with no luck.  I
wanted to use ant for production builds, but i can't use jikes as the compiler.

Ross