ant-user mailing list archives

From Ross Cormier <ross.corm...@scgo.com>
Subject New user with cyclic dependencies
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:55:13 GMT
I just downloaded ant and started to write a build.xml file.  I have cyclic
dependencies in my project, and I am having trouble executing a proper build.

I know that if I ask javac to compile some files, and I include the source
directory as part of the classpath then javac will automatically compile
the imported classes as it encounters them.  It seems that ant's javac is
not doing this.

I guess one solution is to include all classes with cyclic dependencies as
a single target?  I am not sure how to specify multiple directories for a
single javac task.

Am I totally off base?  Can anyone give me a kick in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Ross Cormier