ant-user mailing list archives

From Dino Valente <d...@3dstockcharts.com>
Subject RE: Xerces
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:00:31 GMT
I grabbed the latest binaries from the ant site and I added xerces.jar to
the classpath (what is your classpath exactly?). However, the sun parser is
being referenced:

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl
        at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:84)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.getParserFactory(ProjectHelper.java:498)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.parse(ProjectHelper.java:100)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:84)

Do I have to recompile the ant code with xerces and if so how (I know the
JDOM distribution all I needed in the CLASSPATH is ant.jar and xerces.jar)?

dino