ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Possible bugs in task javac
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:35:50 GMT
At 11:45  27/7/00 +0200, you wrote:
>I have just downloaded ant 1.1 and I have some problems.
>When I use the deprecated option in javac it does not work. No deprecation
>information is printed.

could you run ant -verbose and send output of what parameters are sent to
commandline for that particular target ????

>Also when I use ant from inside emacs I am not able to automatically move to
>the next error in the erroneous file. Instead emacs is trying to look for
>the build.xml file.

the emacs thing is well known and has been changed in latest cvs version by
allowing you to specify -emacs on commandline. Alternatively there is some
elisp in Ant FAQ to make it detect the lines even in new environment.

(BTW you wouldn't happen to be anders who wrote font-locking ??)

Cheers,

Pete