ant-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Lillian.Cao (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (IVY-1530) impossible to resolve dependencies due to Input/output error
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 03:31:45 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1530?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14708730#comment-14708730
] 

Lillian.Cao commented on IVY-1530:
----------------------------------

After some more observation, it's proved to be "quota" for user has been used up, space is
not enough for keeping downloaded artifacts.
Thanks for your reply, you can close ticket.



> impossible to resolve dependencies due to Input/output error
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IVY-1530
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1530
>             Project: Ivy
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core
>    Affects Versions: 2.4.0-RC1
>         Environment: linux64
>            Reporter: Lillian.Cao
>
> impossible to resolve dependencies:
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	java.io.IOException: Input/output error
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close0(Native Method)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close(FileOutputStream.java:393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:328)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:197)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.resolve(Ivy.java:508)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve.doExecute(IvyResolve.java:330)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:271)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:38)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:441)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:105)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask.execute(IfTask.java:217)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.TaskAdapter.execute(TaskAdapter.java:154)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1364)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:851)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:235)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message