ant-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "jaikiran pai (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (IVY-1530) impossible to resolve dependencies due to Input/output error
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:32:46 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1530?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14708083#comment-14708083
] 

jaikiran pai commented on IVY-1530:
-----------------------------------

Have you tried this against the 2.4.0 version? Is this reproducible always? If so, can you
add more details about your environment and application?


> impossible to resolve dependencies due to Input/output error
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IVY-1530
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1530
>             Project: Ivy
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core
>    Affects Versions: 2.4.0-RC1
>         Environment: linux64
>            Reporter: Lillian.Cao
>
> impossible to resolve dependencies:
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	java.io.IOException: Input/output error
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close0(Native Method)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.close(FileOutputStream.java:393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:328)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:197)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.resolve(Ivy.java:508)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyResolve.doExecute(IvyResolve.java:330)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTask.execute(IvyTask.java:271)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:38)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:441)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:105)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask.execute(IfTask.java:217)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.TaskAdapter.execute(TaskAdapter.java:154)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1364)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:851)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:235)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
> 2015-08-13 17:37:34 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message