ant-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nicolas Lalevée (JIRA) <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Issue Comment Edited: (IVYDE-70) The project ivy configuration is not taken into account on the first run
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:49:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-70?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12570774#action_12570774
] 

hibou edited comment on IVYDE-70 at 2/20/08 9:47 AM:
---------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a path with some URLish container path.
I also made the plugin read properly IvyDE-1.3 configurations; well at least the ivy.xml and
the confs as the other part of the configuration is contain is the preference which cannot
be loaded due to the bug this patch is trying to fix.

By the way, the result in the .classpath is not exactly what we expected, there are some {{&amp;}}
:
{code:xml}
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes" path="src/main/java"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes" path="src/main/resources"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin" path="src/test/java"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin" path="src/test/resources"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IVYDE_CONTAINER/?ivyXmlPath=ivy.xml&amp;confs=*&amp;ivySettingsPath=file%3A%2Fhome%2Fnicolasl%2Fdev%2Fjoost%2Fsvn%2Fcode%2Fbistro%2Ftools%2F1.0%2Fivyconf-eclipse.xml&amp;acceptedTypes=jar&amp;sourceTypes=source%2Csrc&amp;javadocTypes=javadoc&amp;sourceSuffixes=-source%2C-sources%2C-src&amp;javadocSuffixes=-javadoc%2C-javadocs%2C-doc%2C-docs&amp;doRetrieve=false&amp;retreivePattern=lib%2F%5Bconf%5D%2F%5Bartifact%5D.%5Bext%5D&amp;alphaOrder=true"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes"/>
</classpath>
{code}

      was (Author: hibou):
    So here is a path with some URLish container path.
I also made the plugin read properly IvyDE-1.3 configurations; well at least the ivy.xml and
the confs as the other part of the configuration is contain is the preference which cannot
be loaded due to the bug this patch is trying to fix.

By the way, the result in the .classpath is not exactly what we expected, there are some {{&amp;}}
:
{code:xml}
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes" path="src/main/java"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes" path="src/main/resources"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin" path="src/test/java"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin" path="src/test/resources"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IVYDE_CONTAINER/?ivyXmlPath=ivy.xml&amp;confs=*&amp;ivySettingsPath=file%3A%2Fhome%2Fnicolasl%2Fdev%2Fjoost%2Fsvn%2Fcode%2Fbistro%2Ftools%2F1.0%2Fivyconf-eclipse.xml&amp;acceptedTypes=jar&amp;sourceTypes=source%2Csrc&amp;javadocTypes=javadoc&amp;sourceSuffixes=-source%2C-sources%2C-src&amp;javadocSuffixes=-javadoc%2C-javadocs%2C-doc%2C-docs&amp;doRetrieve=false&amp;retreivePattern=lib%2F%5Bconf%5D%2F%5Bartifact%5D.%5Bext%5D&amp;alphaOrder=true"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes"/>
</classpath>
{code:xml}
  
> The project ivy configuration is not taken into account on the first run
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IVYDE-70
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-70
>             Project: IvyDE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.3.0
>         Environment: Eclipse 3.2
>            Reporter: Nicolas Lalevée
>         Attachments: IVYDE-70-preferenceListenerTry.patch, IVYDE-70-urlish.patch, IVYDE-70.patch
>
>
> Starting with an empty workspace, I import a project which already have its Ivy preferences
configured.
> After the import the classpath is made of some ibiblio jars, whereas I was expecting
the ones from my internal repository. After a resolve, the classpath has the proper jars,
from my internal repository.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message