ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jun Yu Lee <JunYu....@sherwin.com>
Subject IvyDE 2.2 Is Unavaiable After Installation in MyEclipse 10
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 07:30:23 GMT
Good day.

I have installed IvyDE plugin through Eclipse Marketplace in MyEclipse 10. After the installation
is done, I can see that IvyDE is listed as "installed." However, I don't see any IvyDE feature
is available. Neither Ivy section in Windows > Preferences. I tried to uninstall and reinstall
it, it doesn't seem helpful at all. Besides, I don't see any possible error that is related
to IvyDE. What can I do? I thought there is manual installation available? How?

Thanks & Regards.