ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Götz <s.go...@inform-technology.de>
Subject Re: IVY with preemptive authentication
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:03:30 GMT
Hi Jaikiran,

good to hear that there are at least thoughts on this topic. In my
opinion it's not as easy as I described it since there are resolvers
that do not use HTTP as a transport layer. So it feels a bit difficult
to find the correct place to configure this. But I will be looking
forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Götz

iNFORM Technology GmbH
Niederlassung Albstadt
Berliner Straße 24
72458 Albstadt-Ebingen

Tel: +49 7431 9816090
Fax: +49 7431 9816092
s.goetz@inform-technology.de <mailto:s.goetz@inform-technology.de>
http://www.inform-technology.de/

Zentrale Stockach:
Bodenseeallee 18
D-78333 Stockach
Tel: +49 7771 9282 494

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Heinz Roth | Handelsregister: HRB
715948, Amtsgericht Freiburg | USt-ID Nr.: DE312290945

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

e-mail is strictly forbidden.