ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE from Eclipse Marketplace is ancient
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:26:16 GMT
The project itself isn't dead. However, like Ivy itself, development has
been slow the past couple of years. Ivy itself released a new version a
few weeks back (2.5.0-rc1). I think we can release a IvyDE version too.
I'll try and get a (RC) release out the next week or so.

As for that JIRA you mention, the problem probably isn't IvyDE and
instead is Ivy 2.5.0-rc1 (based on the details I see in that JIRA's
environment section). We have a JIRA for tracking the bug in Ivy
(IVY-1580) and I'm working towards a fix for it.

-Jaikiran