ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: are there plans to release ivy 2.5.0 in the near future
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 03:57:27 GMT
Yes, we do plan to release it soon. Unfortunately, one of the issues
that we want to target for this release is WIP on my plate and we
probably will push it out for next release. There's a thread in dev list
with the plan for the release. We'll discuss this there this week and
see if we can get a release out soon.

-Jaikiran

On 31/01/18 9:33 PM, Rudd, Michael (NIH/OD) [C] wrote:
> I ran into some JDK9 issues with Reflection while using Ivy 2.2.0 with Ant 1.8.2 (Ivy
was giving an ACCESS warning on resolving artifacts).

> So, I was looking at the latest Ivy release and noticed that it was dated 2014, which
caused some concerns about  maintainability and availability of future bug fixes.

> I've noticed the latest CI build (https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy/ ) refers to Ivy
2.5.0 - any plans/dates on when that may be released ?