ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From J Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring boot thymeleaf 3
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:59:00 GMT
A pull request containing this enhancement has been submitted https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/44.
It will go through a review process and if it gets accepted and merged, then this enhancement
will be available in the upcoming release.

Once/if that PR is merged, you can test it out through our nightly builds, details of which
is explained in this mail https://www.mail-archive.com/ivy-user@ant.apache.org/msg06244.html.

-Jaikiran